Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
Explanation of User-Specific Analysis Results
- This page contains results for all of your analyses submitted through the exRNA Atlas analysis tools.
- Use each Click to View link to view the results associated with a given analysis.
List of ToolsBelow, you can read more about the different analysis tools offered by the exRNA Atlas.
- View a table containing differentially expressed miRNAs for selected Atlas data.
- Sort data by a variety of different metrics (adjusted p-value by default).
- Select some subset of miRNAs and use the Pathway Finder tool to find pathways containing miRNAs of interest (or protein targets of those miRNAs).
- Tool designed and implemented by Michael Love, Simon Anders, and Wolfgang Huber (PubMed).
- Integrated into the exRNA Atlas by William Thistlethwaite and Neethu Shah at the Bioinformatics Research Lab, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
- Visualize selected Atlas data via PCA and tSNE embedding.
- Choose between three different plotting styles (ggplot2, plotly 2D, and plotly 3D).
- Pick between four different RNA categories (miRNA, piRNA, tRNA, snRNA) for your visualization.
- Color your plots by various metadata categories like dataset, anatomical location, condition, and biofluid name.
- Use filters to add or remove different datasets and biofluids from a given plot (with dynamically adjusted counts for each option).
- Note that these filters are purely visual and do not recompute the PCA or tSNE values.
- Tool designed and implemented by James Diao and Joel Rozowsky at the Gerstein Lab, Yale University, New Haven, CT.
- Integrated into the exRNA Atlas by William Thistlethwaite and Andrew R. Jackson at the Bioinformatics Research Lab, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.