Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA Atlas is the data repository of the Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC), which includes small RNA sequencing and RT-qPCR-derived exRNA profiles from human and mouse biofluids. All RNA-seq datasets are processed using version 4 of the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline and ERCC-developed quality metrics are uniformly applied to these datasets. If you're interested in submitting your RNA-seq or qPCR data to the Atlas, view our Submission Guide.Getting Started
- New data added: 498 exRNA profiles (over 2000 profiles in total!). (2017-05-08)
- v4.5 Atlas released - exogenous data, new tools, and more. (2017-03-18)
- v4 Atlas released (over 1000 samples!). (2016-10-25)
- New data added: 99 exRNA profiles - First qPCR dataset. (2016-07-07)
- New data added: 40 exRNA profiles. Pubmed (2016-04-06) More...