Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA Atlas is the data repository of the Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC), which includes small RNA sequencing and RT-qPCR-derived exRNA profiles from human and mouse biofluids. All RNA-seq datasets are processed using version 4 of the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline and ERCC-developed quality metrics are uniformly applied to these datasets. If you're interested in submitting your RNA-seq or qPCR data to the Atlas, view our Submission Guide.Getting Started
* QC standards for saliva are under revision.
|Past 3 Months:||498|
|Past 6 Months:||498|
|New Reads (Billions)|
|Past 3 Months:||5.26|
|Past 6 Months:||5.26|
|Past 3 Months:||2|
|Past 6 Months:||2|
|Past 3 Months:||1|
|Past 6 Months:||1|
- v4.7.0 Atlas released - Visual overhaul of Atlas. (2017-06-13)
- v4.6.5 Atlas released - Revamped metadata submission and more. (2017-05-25)
- v4.6.0 Atlas released - 498 new exRNA profiles (over 2000 profiles in total!). (2017-05-11)
- v4.5 Atlas released - exogenous data, new tools, and more. (2017-03-18)
- v4 Atlas released (over 1000 samples!). (2016-10-25) More...