Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA Atlas is the data repository of the Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC), which includes small RNA sequencing and RT-qPCR-derived exRNA profiles from human and mouse biofluids. All RNA-seq datasets are processed using version 4 of the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline and ERCC-developed quality metrics are uniformly applied to these datasets. If you're interested in submitting your RNA-seq or qPCR data to the Atlas, view our Submission Guide.
Above, in the upper right corner of this panel, you can use the ncRNA search bar to search the exRNA Atlas data for specific ncRNAs of interest. If your browser window is smaller, you will need to click the "hamburger" options icon to reveal the ncRNA search bar.Getting Started
* QC standards for saliva are under revision.
|Past 3 Months:||3,242|
|Past 6 Months:||3,740|
|New Reads (Billions)|
|Past 3 Months:||2.48|
|Past 6 Months:||7.75|
|Past 3 Months:||4|
|Past 6 Months:||6|
|Past 3 Months:||2|
|Past 6 Months:||3|
- v4.9.0 Atlas released - 3242 new exRNA profiles (over 5000 profiles in total!). (2017-10-20)
- v4.8.0 Atlas released - New ncRNA Search Bar. (2017-08-17)
- v4.7.0 Atlas released - Visual overhaul of Atlas. (2017-06-13)
- v4.6.5 Atlas released - Revamped metadata submission and more. (2017-05-25)
- v4.6.0 Atlas released - 498 new exRNA profiles (over 2000 profiles in total!). (2017-05-11) More...