Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA Atlas is the data repository of the Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC). The repository includes small RNA sequencing and qPCR-derived exRNA profiles from human and mouse biofluids. All RNA-seq datasets are processed using version 4 of the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline (Rozowsky et al., 2019) and ERCC-developed quality metrics are uniformly applied to these datasets. If you're interested in submitting your RNA-seq or qPCR data to the Atlas, view our Submission Guide.
Above, in the upper right corner of this panel, you can use the ncRNA search bar to search the exRNA Atlas data for specific ncRNAs of interest. If your browser window is smaller, you will need to click the "hamburger" options icon to reveal the ncRNA search bar.
We also have a dedicated JSON-LD API that can be used for programmatic access to Atlas data and metadata. More information can be found on our API Documentation page.
* QC standards for saliva are under revision.
|<3 Months Ago||163|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||65|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||528|
|≥12 Months Ago||6,814|
|Reads (Billions) Processed|
|<3 Months Ago||1.09|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||1.03|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||5.55|
|≥12 Months Ago||33.31|
|<3 Months Ago||1|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||4|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||2|
|≥12 Months Ago||30|
|(New) Conditions Processed|
|<3 Months Ago||0|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||0|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||0|
|≥12 Months Ago||32|
- v4.21.0 Atlas released - 130 new exRNA profiles. (2019-08-21)
- v4.20.0 Atlas released - 163 new exRNA profiles. (2019-08-15)
- v4.19.0 Atlas released - 187 new exRNA profiles. (2019-04-18)
- v4.18.3 Atlas released - exRNA Atlas Published in Cell. (2019-04-04)
- v4.18.0 Atlas released - Deconvolution integrated into FTP data submission pipeline. (2019-02-20) More...