Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA Atlas is the data repository of the Extracellular RNA Communication Consortium (ERCC). The repository includes small RNA sequencing and qPCR-derived exRNA profiles from human and mouse biofluids. All RNA-seq datasets are processed using version 4 of the exceRpt small RNA-seq pipeline and ERCC-developed quality metrics are uniformly applied to these datasets. If you're interested in submitting your RNA-seq or qPCR data to the Atlas, view our Submission Guide.
Above, in the upper right corner of this panel, you can use the ncRNA search bar to search the exRNA Atlas data for specific ncRNAs of interest. If your browser window is smaller, you will need to click the "hamburger" options icon to reveal the ncRNA search bar.
* QC standards for saliva are under revision.
|<3 Months Ago||12|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||441|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||3,242|
|≥12 Months Ago||2,067|
|Reads (Billions) Processed|
|<3 Months Ago||0.30|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||3.36|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||2.49|
|≥12 Months Ago||20.95|
|<3 Months Ago||1|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||3|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||4|
|≥12 Months Ago||16|
|(New) Conditions Processed|
|<3 Months Ago||0|
|3 to <6 Months Ago||2|
|6 to <12 Months Ago||2|
|≥12 Months Ago||21|
- v4.15.0 Atlas released - 12 new exRNA profiles. (2018-06-08)
- v4.14.0 Atlas released - FTP-based qPCR Data Submission Pipeline. (2018-05-02)
- v4.13.0 Atlas released - New Deconvolution Results. (2018-04-23)
- v4.12.0 Atlas released - 312 new exRNA profiles. (2018-03-13)
- v4.11.0 Atlas released - View your own analysis results in the Atlas. (2018-03-01) More...