Thanks for using the exRNA Atlas. Your email was sent to the exRNA Admins. You will receive a response shortly.
The exRNA profiling datasets grid contains a summary of various datasets deposited to the Data Coordination Center (DCC), with submission details.
- Click the Analysis Accession ID to view some basic information about the Dataset, including the reference genome, tool name and version used for the analysis.
- If you then click the Grid View icon, the RNA profile summary for the Dataset will open in a new window.
- You can view PubMed or external database (GEO, dbGaP, etc.) references for a given dataset by clicking on its respective ID(s) in the PubMed ID or External Database References column.
- Diagnostic Plots PDF: Download a PDF file containing diagnostic plots for the dataset. Please note that this PDF file may be missing some plots for certain datasets. We are working on fixing this issue.
- Raw miRNA Read Counts: Download a text file containing raw (not normalized) read counts for endogenous miRNAs found in the dataset.
- Exogenous Genome Taxonomy Cumulative Read Counts: Download a text file containing exogenous genome taxonomy cumulative read counts for the dataset.
- Exogenous rRNA Taxonomy Cumulative Read Counts: Download text file containing exogenous ribosomal RNA taxonomy cumulative read counts for this dataset.
- All Post–processing Files for Dataset: Download archive containing post-processing files for this dataset. Please note that some files may be missing for certain datasets. We are working on fixing this issue.